- Gulfcoast Ultrasound Courses cover a variety of topics and applications invaluable to individuals involved in rapid decision making at the patient's bedside.
- Be able to have the essential skill of ultrasound to not have to move an unstable patient from an area where an acute need must be addressed.
- Rapidly perform an assessment using ultrasound to narrow down a list of differentials.
- Use ultrasound to determine the most worthwhile diagnostic study to be performed on the individual.
- Learn new and important skills to incorporate in your day to day practice.
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is recognized as the World Wide Leader in Emergency Medicine & Critical Care [Point of Care/POCUS] Ultrasound Training and CME. The Live Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Ultrasound Courses are an equal mix of the most comprehensive, didactic lectures, plus industry leading 3:1 hands-on scan workshops with expert level faculty at our facility in St. Petersburg, FL.
All Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Ultrasound Courses are specifically designed for Physicians, Sonographers and other Medical Professionals who desire only the best in Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Ultrasound Training and CME.
Additionally, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is an approved educator through the POCUS Certification Academy. By attending a course at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, exam applicants will receive 20% off their exam fee, and have their practical assessment waived.
Register today for a 2019 course with a click or call 727.363.4500, and qualify for our early registration discounts!