The most common complaint I hear from sonographers who are preparing for an ultrasound registry exam is how overwhelmed they feel. These exams are rigorous and cover a large volume of content. But never fear, Gulfcoast Ultrasound is here! We offer comprehensive registry review courses in a variety of formats to meet your needs.
Our Virtual Registry Review Conferences include:
- Live web-streamed lectures with interactive Q&A sessions
- Lifetime access to digital course materials
- Interactive mock exams
Our Online Registry Review Courses include:
- 12 months UNLIMITED access from your computer, tablet or phone
- Variety of learning components including video lectures, interactive quizzes and mock exams
- Upgrade to the gold package and also receive the registry review workbook, flashcards and online mock exam – this is the ultimate study package!
Whether you choose the virtual conference or the online course, you will have what you need to crush your exam. Our registry review courses have a greater than 98% pass rate so you can be sure our experts will get you prepared for your exam. In the unlikely case that you don’t pass your registry exam the first time, our Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days (see our website for more information).
Additionally, you will have access to our private Registry Review Facebook Group. This private group will provide you with the support, guidance and motivation you need to be successful. Daily posts include registry exam content, mock exam questions, study and exam tips and more.
Don’t be overwhelmed… be prepared and confident! Click the link below to see the variety of registry review course options we offer! Wishing you much success!